Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Torrance Show

Hello everyone....

I made it through another show.  Torrance was a blast.  I met a lot of great people,   The host guild was wonderful.  A big thank you to Eva K. and Mrs. B.  They got me in to their show and am I grateful.  I am getting a lot of positive feedback about my product and booth.  I appreciate everyone, their comments and encouragement.  As soon as I got back home, I jumped right in working on samples and making copies for the next show, which will be La Habra.  Hope to you some of you their.  Come by and say hi.

Also, I want to introduce some wonderful women I met at the show: Terri and Grace from Buttonwillow Designs, below and Gerti, Kat and Cindy (forgot to get a picture) from Generations (beautiful hand dyed fabrics).
We shared ideas, contacts, sources, helpful hints.  It was a great time and I know we will keep in contact.  It was such a nice feeling to meet other women, running businesses and willing to share what they know to help you succeed.  THANK YOU LADIES!!!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!

Still stitchin'
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment