Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1st Quilt Show

Hello All,
I know I been absent.  I have been busy making samples for 1st upcoming show in Bakersfield, Ca. put on by the Cotton Patch Quilters Guild, at the Kern County Fair Grounds.  I am so excited.  I will post pictures after the show.  You can tell me what you think; good or bad, changes, etc.  If you are in the area stop by.  It will be a lot of funnnnnn!!!!
I have also posted pictures of my newest patterns...have a look, let me know what you think!!!

Still Sewing
Lola

2 comments:

  1. It was a real pleasure to meet you and your Husband today at the Quilt show in Bakersfield, you have one of the best civil war era displays I have seen. Thank You for sharing your talent I sure am excited to get started on my blackwork chicken coop series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy....thank you so much for visiting me. I had a wonderful time at the show...keep tabs on me, I have more designs coming up soon...

    ReplyDelete