Sunday, May 13, 2012

New Patterns!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
I have posted new patterns I will debut at Quilt Market on Friday....
They are:
Annie and her Quilt
The 54th
Liberty 1865
William Still
They are posted on right in the slide show.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
I finally got all of my samples and patterns packed and ready to go and display stuff has shipped out.
I will be at quilt market on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!!  I am soooo excited.  I can't wait.  I will post some pictures when I get there....
Wish me luck..........
Lola

2 comments:

  1. I was at the Long Beach Quilt Show yesterday- Friday- with 2 friends- we all sew, quilt, embroider, or get crafty one way or the other- and were amazed, touched and generally blown away by Lola's original designs and creations. She absolutely captures the imagination and we made a point to return before leaving the show- each purchasing something to take home -and also making sure we had info to stay in touch with this gifted original artist/designer!
    I hope the show was a huge success and inspires you to continue on your journey of creativity Lola!!
    Your fan in north hollywood, dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was at the Long Beach quilt show and was so pleased to see your original designs. I can't wait to start on my Black Soldier pattern!

    ReplyDelete