Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sorry

Hello everyone,
Hope everyone had a safe 4th of July.
I haven't posted for at least a month.  I have had some unexpected health issues come up.  I took about 3 weeks (or more) off and did nothing.  I am off to the doctor again today.  Hopefully good news.  Anyway, I had just a couple more pics from market.  I will post them( as soon as I find them on my computer.)  At the end of the month, I will be at the International Quilt Show in Long Beach...July 26,27,28.  Come by and say hi.

Will post more in a bit
Lola

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lola, Sorry to hear you have been down sick. I hope you are up and feeling better soon. I just finished stitching up one of your patterns,the lady feeding the chickens, I will try to see if I can send you a photo, I loved how it tuirned out !!! My mom is stitching the Protecting Home sample for my shop now, I can't wait to see it finished. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. Keep us posted how you are doing
    Melissa from Primitive Stitches in Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a speedy recovery....

    ReplyDelete