Monday, March 10, 2014

2nd Show

So my new employee is slacking already...she started track and is feeling really tired....can't blame her.  Anyway, she did accompany me to the La Habra show....we had a good time.  I took some really nice pics of my favorite quilts of the show....now if I could just figure out how to get them out of my cell phone, I could show them to you.  I will figure it out sometime today.  So right now I am getting ready for the Glendale Show next weekend.  I am working on a new quilt, "The Auction".  I traced the design to muslin and started stitchin' it on the first day of the La Habra show last Saturday AND I have about 30 minutes worth of stitchin' left.....YEAHHHHHH......I am hoping I will have the top done by next week for Glendale...fingers crossed.  I will post a sneak peak at the stitchery part in a little bit....
back to stitchin'
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment