Thursday, November 26, 2015

MANY THANKS!!!

Hello all....
I haven't posted in a while.  Time flies and life happens.
I have had a few changes in my life.  I had to close my shop.  
I have some health issues that need to be addressed.  
My husband also had a motorcycle accident.  
My health issues seam to have come out do to all the stress 
of Mr.'s accident.  Having to take care of, push in a 
wheelchair, picking up a wheelchair, seems to have taken a tole on me.
I am now home, everything is setup and now onto more designing.

I am very THANKFUL for everyone who supported me through the quilt shop.
My plans are to open back up within 6 months to a year.
In the meantime, I am working on quite a few new designs.

THANK YOU ALL...
LOLA
(Now let's eat!!!)


2 comments:

  1. Dear Lola-I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. Sending healing thoughts and prayers to you and your husband. Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just learned of your shop and am sorry to hear of your troubles causing you to have to close. I hope that you and your husband are healing and recuperating. I hope that you are able to open your shop again - it looks like it was wonderful - and will be watching your blog for news.

    ReplyDelete