Tuesday, March 8, 2016

NEW YEAR...NEW DESIGNS

Hi all
We, the husband is back at work, finally.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
He us done with the motorcycle.
On to other news.
Since the shop closed, I have been busy focusing on designing.  I have a love of counted cross stitch samplers, however, I have had many try to teach me and I just can't get.  So I have designed my own version of samplers.
The first pattern is "She Works Joyfully with Her Hands".

It is available on my Etsy shop.

I am making this post from my Kindle and I don't have access to my pictures.  I believe there is a picture in a previous post.

I have 5 other patterns that will be released next week once I am home.
Last week I was a vendor at the Indiana Heritage Quilt Show.  This was my first time and it was wonderful.  I had such a great time meeting new people and the quilts were absolutely beautiful.  
A BIG THANK YOU to all the folks in Indianapolis.  See you next year.

I am in Dallas this week for the Dallas Quilt Show.  It will be held at the Dallas Market venue, March 11-13.
Stop by if you are in town.

I will post next week.
In stitches,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment