Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Home finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am finally home from a 3 week road trip to Virginia, Minnesota and Kansas.  I got home last night.  I didn't realize how tired I was until I woke up this morning.  But onward and upward.  I have patterns to print and mail to customers.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL 3 GUILDS:
QUILTERS UNLIMITED
MINNESOTA QUILTERS
COMMON THREADS REGIONAL QUILT SHOW
I had a wonderful time in all three cities.
The quilts were wonderful.
So I will start off with pictures from Quilters Unlimited show in Virginia:






Yeah....that's it.  I was that busy, I didn't have time to get any pictures of the quilts.
But, I was told by customers the quilts were amazing.
I had a wonderful time in Virginia.

Minneapolis is up next.
I vowed to get up extra early and walk around to get pictures of the quilts.
Here you go:









BEST OF SHOW



















MY FAVORITE OF THE SHOW
HAND APPLIQUE!!!














I will post the pictures from Kansas tomorrow.

On with my day...
Have a wonderful Tuesday
Lola



No comments:

Post a Comment