Wednesday, April 5, 2017

New Patterns, books and updates!!!

This is my 4th attempt at this post...
and I &#,%@ computers at this moment.

I have been busy working on 2 books and 7 new patterns.

Tentative titles:  Portraits of a Slave and The Road to Freedom
I am hoping to get the books done within the next 2 months.

The new patterns have been uploaded to the Etsy Shop.
Here they are:

A City on Fire

Friends in the Barnyard

History

Holly & Berry

Home to Roost

In the Field

Somethin' to Crow About


Also, I have a quilt coming out in the Fall issue 
of Primitive Quilts & Projects.  Mrs. Mayflower.
I will post a picture when I get the go ahead.

I was traveling last month to 2 quilt shows.
I went to the Dallas quilt show.  I was great as usual.
Big thank you to my customers for your patience.  I ran out of patterns and had to mail them.
Next we went to the Arizona Quilt show.
Our first time there.  We had a blast.  Thank you Arizona.  
We will definitely be back next year.

For those of you who have been waiting for the Lincoln quilt, I am working on it now along with the last quilt for the books...as well as 2 more Samplers.

I know there was more that I wanted to say.  But I can't remember now as this is the 4th attempt at this post.  Once I remember what it was I will post it.😩

Have a wonderful rest of your week!!!!!
I will keep stitchin'...let me know you stopped by.  
I would love to hear from you.

Lola





No comments:

Post a Comment